April 25, 2023
Phishing Awareness Training – Simulating Phishing Attacks
Phishing training for employees is one of the most effective ways to strengthen your company’s defences against malware, ransomware, data loss and Business E-mail Compromise (BEC) attacks. Experience shows that awareness campaigns result in a significantly reduced click-through rate after each subsequent campaign. An employee who has made a mistake becomes more vigilant and more resistant to social engineering attacks.
What can we do to protect you and your assets?
- As part of our service, we prepare an awareness campaign, which sends several (1-4) e-mails that look like real phishing e-mails to all employees. The content of the e-mail is prepared so that it is targeted at the company’s employees. After clicking on the link, the employee sees a fake login page, which allows them to check whether they are willing to provide their data to cybercriminals.
We can attach a fake attachment to an e-mail and then verify that the employee has opened it
- All of the above actions are the same as in a real attack. Except that it takes place under controlled conditions, and no data on usernames and passwords are collected or transferred to anyone. We only collect information on which employees can be deceived during an attack.
- At the end of the collection period, we generate a report of who clicked on the fake link and who entered their credentials on the fake, affected page.
- When an employee clicks on a fake link, the relevant information page can be displayed, resulting in immediate and highly effective training.
- It is also possible to prepare a prepared file, which can then be placed on a portable disk and delivered, for example, to the office. Each time an employee opens a file, it is immediately reported
- Repeated, cyclical and well-thought-out, properly planned campaigns allow you to consolidate correct habits even in the most resistant employees
- Cyclic activities show the progress of increasing awareness and, thus, the company’s resistance to phishing attacks.
Feel free to contact us to prepare an offer that will be ideally suited to your company. What’s more, on the occasion of the upcoming picnic and springtime, we have prepared special offers containing as many as four awareness campaigns that we will carry out for your company over the next quarters.
May 30, 2023
Asked why he’d robbed banks, a notorious American gangster from the Great Depression era famously replied: ‘If they kept money in candy stores, I would rob candy stores.’ Is there any connection between old-style robbers and the plight of modern l law firms? On the surface, not really. After all, what can you steal from […]
April 25, 2023
Phishing – how to deal with it?
Phishing is a form of social engineering where attackers deceive people into revealing sensitive information or installing malware such as ransomware. Phishing attacks have become increasingly sophisticated and often transparently mirror the site being targeted, allowing the attacker to observe everything while the victim is navigating the site, and transverse any additional security boundaries […]
March 14, 2023
Deepfake – the dark side of AI. How criminals use artificial intelligence to blackmail businesses and politicians.
Technology, the development of which is intended to help humanity, is also used for evil purposes. More and more often, artificial intelligence becomes an ally of criminals, which helps them manipulate information, distort reality or blackmail. Business is often the victim.