March 7, 2021
Computer forensics is an area where the main objectives are:
- securing and analysing evidence on digital media and within all IT assets,
- detection of cases and causes of burglary, leakage, theft and destruction of data, disloyal behaviour of employees and external entities.
Activities carried out within the scope of computer forensics focus on, among others, securing evidence, data recovery, identification and analysis of information, and preparation of an appropriate expert opinion for investigative audit or criminal or court proceedings.
The added value of our investigative computing services is to involve our entire team in a specific issue. It gives the possibility of a comprehensive look at a given case, not only for the indicated evidence, but also:
- searching for and using alternative and non-obvious sources of evidence;
- in electronic and analogue form;
- giving opinions on trust relationships with specific employees and contractors;
- legislative support;
- cooperation with law enforcement agencies and government CERT teams.
We also conduct preventive actions in computer forensics, such as monitoring of key employees’ activities or processes in the company to minimise threats from espionage or economic sabotage.
January 31, 2024
As in every other field of business and technological endeavor, artificial intelligence (AI) will have a transformative impact on both attack and defense. Its impact will be felt across every one of the trends in cybersecurity in 2024. The cyber security trends that everybody should be on high alert for as we head into […]
January 2, 2024
We Are NaviRisk and We Wish You Happy Holidays And All The Best In 2024 We look forward to another year of collaboration and shared accomplishments. Our unique competence will also work for you in 2024.
November 20, 2023
Threat actors increasingly target mobile devices to steal people’s credentials, gain access to corporate networks, or simply spy on victims’ activity. To help you maintain your device’s security, the expert recommends following these best practices: Create a strong lock-screen pin or password (at least six digits) and set your phone to lock automatically after 5 […]