March 7, 2021
Electronic Surveillance Detection
The purpose of bug sweeping is to detect and eliminate devices used for unwanted acquisition of information and recording of sound or image. The service is provided with the use of our equipment and personnel.
The service is often used before important meetings are planned or in the face of uncertain external and internal conditions and circumstances within the organisation that may indicate or give rise to suspicion of surveillance.
Anti-eavesdropping tests are also recommended to be carried out periodically. Also, screening is advised in critical rooms or spaces where important meetings occur, or secret telephone conversations are often held (e.g., a board member’s office, HR and finance rooms, vehicles, etc.).
The subject of the research may include, among others: rooms, buildings, elements of equipment, means of transport.
Scope of inspection:
- detection and location of digital and analogue electronic systems of emission: radio, television, electromagnetic and mobile telephony;
- detection of camouflaged wired microphones;
- location and identification of devices hidden in walls, ceilings and floors, and in all elements of the furnishings in the tested room;
- measurement of electromagnetic background levels and their variations;
- checking sockets and electrical equipment;
- checking ventilation ducts, suspended ceilings, etc.;
- analysis of susceptibility of the examined rooms to surveillance by laser eavesdropping;
- examination with a thermal imaging camera – detection of thermal anomalies;
- visual inspection.
It is also possible to carry out tests and detailed expertise of electronic and ICT equipment and other elements of room equipment or mode of transport (e.g. disassembly and detailed analysis of the electronics of the telephone, computer, air conditioning controller, etc.) in a laboratory. We can also scan objects with X-rays as a result of observing suspicions about the item.
August 31, 2023
If we are discussing cyber security issues, we must admit that a safe child is a safe parent. If you take proper care of your children’s digital safety, you will avoid the risk of data theft, hacking attacks, data leaks to the web, and other dangers that minors are exposed to online. Take care of […]
June 15, 2023
Here are some tips from our cyber risk experts. Read on to enjoy a safe vacation! We are excited to search for the perfect vacation, trying to provide ourselves and our loved ones with a beautiful time and unforgettable moments. We usually take many precautions when going on vacation. We buy travel insurance, keep […]
May 30, 2023
Asked why he’d robbed banks, a notorious American gangster from the Great Depression era famously replied: ‘If they kept money in candy stores, I would rob candy stores.’ Is there any connection between old-style robbers and the plight of modern l law firms? On the surface, not really. After all, what can you steal from […]