March 7, 2021
Simulated Phishing Campaigns
Phishing is one of the most common and, unfortunately, still the easiest vectors of attacks on companies, companies and individuals. It is used to steal data, hack into networks, hack into bank accounts, and install malware, including more severe threats, e.g. ransomware.
We prepare and conduct simulated phishing attacks that allow you to know the company’s IT security system’s weaknesses. We educate employees on how to recognise suspicious and hostile activities aimed at cybersecurity.
As part of the service we provide:
- reducing the likelihood of successful malicious phishing campaigns targeting your business;
- increasing the level of protection of confidential business information, personal data, payment transactions, access to resources;
- offensive and defensive approach to phishing campaigns;
- assessment of user resilience and effectiveness of security solutions applied;
- monitoring user activity in the area of clicking suspicious links, downloading malicious attachments, sending confidential information via forms, as well as visiting dangerous websites from all devices;
- dashboards, reports, analysis that helps decision-making in securing processes;
- increasing employee awareness, improving business principles in preventing future threats.
August 31, 2023
If we are discussing cyber security issues, we must admit that a safe child is a safe parent. If you take proper care of your children’s digital safety, you will avoid the risk of data theft, hacking attacks, data leaks to the web, and other dangers that minors are exposed to online. Take care of […]
June 15, 2023
Here are some tips from our cyber risk experts. Read on to enjoy a safe vacation! We are excited to search for the perfect vacation, trying to provide ourselves and our loved ones with a beautiful time and unforgettable moments. We usually take many precautions when going on vacation. We buy travel insurance, keep […]
May 30, 2023
Asked why he’d robbed banks, a notorious American gangster from the Great Depression era famously replied: ‘If they kept money in candy stores, I would rob candy stores.’ Is there any connection between old-style robbers and the plight of modern l law firms? On the surface, not really. After all, what can you steal from […]