January 18, 2022
7 Trends To Watch in 2022
What phenomena and trends are worth watching in the new year? Which events will change the economic reality? Will the COVID-19 pandemic continue to affect the business environment? Check out the #TrendsToWatch2022 recommendations by Bartosz Pastuszka, CEO of NaviRisk.
Bartosz Pastuszka, CEO NaviRisk:
- 2022 will continue to be a volatile year through the #COVID19 pandemic, rising #inflation, disrupted supply chains, and an unstable geopolitical situation.
- The market for #counterfeit products and illegal imports will increase. Mainly in pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides, and luxury products (this is related to the breakdown of supply chains or the increase in prices of these products).
- Internal and external theft will increase in companies (mainly due to the impoverishment of society, and savings in security budgets).
- 2022 will be the year of companies and institutions that have invested in security and the development of cyberculture and awareness (due to the growing and real threat of hacker attacks and the transfer of the main axis of the functionality of companies to the Internet, e.g. remote working, functioning in the cloud, etc.)
- However, the number of hacking attacks, data and identity theft, phishing attacks will systematically increase. (including the emergence of targeted attacks based on the embezzlement of substantial sums of money, cyber blackmail, etc.)
- The activity of so-called international criminal groups will increase, both in typical organized crime and economic crime (this is due to geopolitical problems, mass migration, and the growth of the so-called grey economy)
- The year 2022 will be the year of companies that consciously manage risk, security and can quickly respond to crises, which have invested in strategies and security tools.
May 30, 2023
Asked why he’d robbed banks, a notorious American gangster from the Great Depression era famously replied: ‘If they kept money in candy stores, I would rob candy stores.’ Is there any connection between old-style robbers and the plight of modern l law firms? On the surface, not really. After all, what can you steal from […]
April 25, 2023
Phishing Awareness Training – Simulating Phishing Attacks
Phishing training for employees is one of the most effective ways to strengthen your company’s defences against malware, ransomware, data loss and Business E-mail Compromise (BEC) attacks. Experience shows that awareness campaigns result in a significantly reduced click-through rate after each subsequent campaign. An employee who has made a mistake becomes more vigilant and more resistant […]
April 25, 2023
Phishing – how to deal with it?
Phishing is a form of social engineering where attackers deceive people into revealing sensitive information or installing malware such as ransomware. Phishing attacks have become increasingly sophisticated and often transparently mirror the site being targeted, allowing the attacker to observe everything while the victim is navigating the site, and transverse any additional security boundaries […]