January 18, 2022
7 Trends To Watch in 2022
What phenomena and trends are worth watching in the new year? Which events will change the economic reality? Will the COVID-19 pandemic continue to affect the business environment? Check out the #TrendsToWatch2022 recommendations by Bartosz Pastuszka, CEO of NaviRisk.
Bartosz Pastuszka, CEO NaviRisk:
- 2022 will continue to be a volatile year through the #COVID19 pandemic, rising #inflation, disrupted supply chains, and an unstable geopolitical situation.
- The market for #counterfeit products and illegal imports will increase. Mainly in pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides, and luxury products (this is related to the breakdown of supply chains or the increase in prices of these products).
- Internal and external theft will increase in companies (mainly due to the impoverishment of society, and savings in security budgets).
- 2022 will be the year of companies and institutions that have invested in security and the development of cyberculture and awareness (due to the growing and real threat of hacker attacks and the transfer of the main axis of the functionality of companies to the Internet, e.g. remote working, functioning in the cloud, etc.)
- However, the number of hacking attacks, data and identity theft, phishing attacks will systematically increase. (including the emergence of targeted attacks based on the embezzlement of substantial sums of money, cyber blackmail, etc.)
- The activity of so-called international criminal groups will increase, both in typical organized crime and economic crime (this is due to geopolitical problems, mass migration, and the growth of the so-called grey economy)
- The year 2022 will be the year of companies that consciously manage risk, security and can quickly respond to crises, which have invested in strategies and security tools.
November 20, 2023
Threat actors increasingly target mobile devices to steal people’s credentials, gain access to corporate networks, or simply spy on victims’ activity. To help you maintain your device’s security, the expert recommends following these best practices: Create a strong lock-screen pin or password (at least six digits) and set your phone to lock automatically after 5 […]
August 31, 2023
If we are discussing cyber security issues, we must admit that a safe child is a safe parent. If you take proper care of your children’s digital safety, you will avoid the risk of data theft, hacking attacks, data leaks to the web, and other dangers that minors are exposed to online. Take care of […]
June 15, 2023
Here are some tips from our cyber risk experts. Read on to enjoy a safe vacation! We are excited to search for the perfect vacation, trying to provide ourselves and our loved ones with a beautiful time and unforgettable moments. We usually take many precautions when going on vacation. We buy travel insurance, keep […]